Saturday, April 2, 2011

I wish...

Let me take to the day when the works ceased being fun. It was the April of 2005. A huge separation was taking place. A separation of individuals who were bound together by the thread of time. And in the end time separated them. It was plain wrong even for time. The parting of ways made then weaker day by day. They became more and more vulnerable to the chains of society by every passing day. And then came the day when the soul no longer spoke. Every word that came out front their mouth was a judgement. Everything had to be either right or wrong. Even the loving sky was judged by the cloth it chose to wear that day. A very sad day for humanity and even sadder for the individuals. People ask me what would I do differently if I had the opportunity to do so. I would apologize if that would bring back our friendship. But maybe it's too late. And like the proverb says" bageko khola farkidaina", maybe it's time for me to move on. But the question is where to. And this new world of yours that you keep talking about, is it any better than what I have now. Please don't give me false hopes. I am tired of being lied to. For once, I deserve to be treated like I am. Only the burning charcoal knows the heat it's in. So don't pass your judgement around like Halloween candies. I don't care who you are and where you come from because in the end I know where we will all go. And that is nowhere. 

1 comment:

  1. I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
    (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
    if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
    first week can request a balance transfer.
    DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

    ReplyDelete