Saturday, April 2, 2011

old piece

Nobody said it was going to be easy. Yet, here we are complaining. About the things that could have happened, about the magic that should have happened. All the time, it was right in front of the eyes. But we chose to ignore it by closing our eyes. And whenever our conscience tried to speak to us we changed the subject and shut it down. However, the conscience never dies. And even today you can hear it murmuring deep inside. So, we can't sleep at night. Then the devil spoke "That's what alcohol is for." Solution it was but a temporary one. And we knew it. But somehow we got into our head that it was the only solution. And occasional drinking is not going to cause any harm or so we thought. Without knowing the occasional became a need. The alcohol started drinking us. We lost faith in life. No willpower whatsoever remains to fightback. Lamenting about the past is all we can do these days. But I say otherwise. If we can breathe then we can act. Everybody has problems but it depends on how you fightback. The method that worked for me is writing. Most of them scrap; no thesis no conclusion just plain writing. Who would have thought jotting down your thoughts in the Notes app. would be that helpful. But it helped me get the emotions out of me. Those emotions that have been pinned in my bones for years are now transferred to a different location. And that new home of theirs is not a non-living white surface. It's my summer home I visit from time to time. Often, people ask me what is my goal because they think I don't know what I am doing. I know my goal. I am just confused as to which path should I take.

1 comment:

  1. I ADAMS KEVIN, a representative of Aiico Insurance plc, we trust and respect for individual differences in day out a loan. We will provide 2% of the loan's interest rate. If you are interested in this business contact us by e-mail:
    (adams.credi@gmail.com) now transfer their loan documents issued properly. Do you need a loan to set up business or school
    if you are very welcome to Aiico Insurance plc. You can also contact us by email: (aiico insurance plc@yahoo.com). We
    first week can request a balance transfer.
    DO YOU NEED LOAN FOR PERSONAL BUSINESS? IF YOU CONTACT YOUR EMAIL ABOVE TO PROCEED WITH YOUR LOAN TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY OK.

    ReplyDelete